LOADING

2 1147 Franklin's Gull Rd Parksville, British Columbia V9P 2M9

$350,000

Invest in a successful manufacturing business with a growing and loyal client base of gutter installers and wholesalers! Blue Mountain Specialties manufactures custom & connecting gutter components, and leaf-guards geared towards the renovation gutter industry. The company has a strong client base that consists of 95% of sales going directly to installers and the other 5% supplying wholesalers. Blue Mountain was founded in 1991 and has an excellent long standing reputation for quality and great service. This business model makes relocation an easy possibility if desired. If you want to scale or service additional regions, there are no limitations to increasing sales with online methods like listing the products on popular marketplaces, building an online store, or even via phone sales. Expand the selling region to other provinces and the USA and you are sure to take this already consistently growing business to new heights! The business includes $191k+ worth of custom equipment. Sales are on an increasing trend. The learning curve is simple and can be 2-4 weeks of training to take over. No experience is required. The facility is located in a 2520 sq foot warehouse in beautiful Parksville - work life balance by the beach! Learn more about how you can capitalize on this incredible business opportunity by reaching out to Theo Kefalas, Senior Business Advisor with NAI Commercial Central Vancouver Island Ltd. for more information at 250-801-0605 or [email protected] (id:16027)

Business

Business Type Industrial, Retail and Wholesale, Service
Name Blue Mountain Specialties Inc.

Property Details

MLS® Number 916458
Property Type Business
Neigbourhood Parksville

Building

Size Exterior 2520 Sqft

Land

Acreage No
Zoning Type Unknown

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/24948862/2-1147-franklins-gull-rd-parksville-parksville

Interested?

Contact us for more information


Generating Captcha

Your Favourites

 

No Favourites Found

 

Contact Jeff King, Realtor®

[contact-form-7 id=”34770″ title=”Popup Contact Form”]

To contact Jeff King directly to discuss your real estate needs, please do one of the following:

Phone me at 250-751-4902
Email me using the form to the right

If you prefer regular mail, you can send me your letter mail in care of the Sutton Group – West Coast Realty address below.

Sutton West Coast Realty

604 – 5800 Turner Road
Nanaimo BC V9T 6J4

Office phone: 250-756-2112
Office fax: 250-756-9144